Our research activities are categorized as follows.
Development of new methods for surface analysis.
- STREAK RHEED for ultrafast phenomena on crystal surfaces.
- Spin resolved electron diffraction for surface magnetism.
- Weissenberg RHEED for 3D structure determination of crystal surfaces.
- Correlated thermal diffuse scattering for reliable surface structure determination.
Fabrication and characterization of functional surfaces and thin films.
- Structure analysis of the silicon crystal surfaces.
- Adsorbate induced surface-phases on the crystal surfaces.
- Iron silicide formation on the silicon substrate.
- MgO formation on the silicon substrate.
- Characterization of the target surface of the spin-detector .
Recent studies (Japanese)
Exploring Surface Structures