The 9th International Symposium on Ultrafast Surface Dynamics (USD9) will be held at the shore of the Lake Biwa on May 25-29, next week.
The symposium covers the following topics
- Ultrafast electron dynamics at surfaces and interfaces,
- Surface vibrational dynamics & coherent phonons,
- Ultrafast dynamics of Spins, Plasmons, and Excitons,
- Surface femtochemistry,
- Surface microscopy & manipulation,
- Ultrafast X-ray/electron pulses,
- Novel techniques for surface studies.
We will participate the symposium and give a talk about our novel time resolved electron diffraction method for the dynamics of the surface crystallography. Hope we have fruitful discussions with professionals, because we are just beginners of this field!